Elections Office and Contact
El Paso County Elections Department
500 E. San Antonio Ave., Suite #314
El Paso, Texas 79901
Office Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.)
Elections Administrator: Lisa Wise
Ballot by Mail/FPCA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to file an election complaint with the El Paso County Elections Department, please complete the Election Complaint Form (PDF).
Our continuous mission to the community is to impart excellent voter registration and election services with the highest level of professionalism, accuracy, efficiency and integrity.
The department has the responsibility of conducting: All federal, state, and county elections; certain elections for municipalities; independent school districts; water districts; and other political subdivisions that contract with El Paso County for election services.
Other services include:
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Furnish precinct maps
- Voter history
- Address labels
- Maintaining voter registration records
- List/CD of registered voters
- Volunteer Deputy Registrar
- Statistics for each election
- CD of voters voting in specific elections
- Results of past elections
- Street Master- An index that contains all streets in El Paso County indicating what district each street falls in.