Register to Vote

Applications below must be mailed to the following address:

El Paso County Elections Department
500 E. San Antonio Avenue, Suite #314
El Paso, TX 79901

Texas Voter Registration Application

Solicitud de Registro Electoral en Texas

You may request a duplicate Voter Registration Certificate by calling the Elections Department at (915) 546-2154. Please provide your full name, address and VUID (if you have it). Your duplicate certificate will be mailed to the mailing address on your voter registration record within 30 days.

We cannot accept completed applications via email but applications can be submitted to our office by fax as long as the original application is received in our office within four calendar days of the date the fax is transmitted (SB910). Please fax your Voter Registration Certificate to (915) 546-2220.